Turner & Townsend is dedicated to delivering better outcomes for clients, helping people to realize their potential, and doing their part to create a prosperous society.
Every day Turner & Townsend helps our clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 112 offices and 47 countries worldwide.
Turner & Townsend is currently looking for a suitable applicant from West Africa to fill the position below
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
Department: Real Estate
What is your job description as a regional director?
Your job description as a regional director at Turner & Townsend is to have a wide exposure to the business environment and our clients. You will have the authority to act in the name of Turner & Townsend and your actions will have a considerable impact on future business and direction. Successful candidates will have a proven track record in managing people/teams, business development, and client management in the consulting environment, have an excellent understanding of industry best practices across the life cycle of projects and will be based permanently in the region.
- Providing key technical and commercial advice to clients across commercial projects
- Managing key client accounts and winning new business through organic growth and referral opportunities
- Full compliance with all policies, legislation, regulations, and procedures
- Reporting regularly to key stakeholders including internal teams, appointed technical partners, and the client
- Acting as a role model that drives a One Business culture. Achieves great outcomes by striking the right balance for our people, clients, shareholders, and society.
- Always acting with the highest integrity, caring for the safety and wellbeing of others
- Detailed understanding of the market, acting as a brand ambassador, and creating a pipeline of opportunity.
- Encouraging opportunities for the professional development and advancement of all your staff under your supervision
- BSc Quantity Surveying or BSc Construction Management (or similar)
- Post-Graduate qualification preferable
- Professional Registration is preferable
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior role in the built environment
- Experienced in Business Development and delivering successful projects in West Africa.
- Preferably experienced in multiple sectors (Oil & Gas, real estate, infrastructure, mining & metals)
- Working knowledge of FIDIC, NEC, and JBCC suites of contracts
- Proven ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage and lead effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of value engineering
- Must be willing to travel for business purposes
- Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
- We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
- Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
If you are interested in this job,