Being in the Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (HBC), you can initiate your idea in a challenging and dynamic environment. Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of non-alcoholic drinks worldwide, selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. They provide you with an enabling environment to unlock your full potential; Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Join Our Telegram Group For Updates
About Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is one of the largest bottlings company of assorted soft drinks in the world with a high potential for long-term growth.
About The Training Program
Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen-month Training Program in Lagos on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
All candidates that wish to undergo this training must have the following requirements to qualify
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020.
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates should be open to work in any part of the country where our plants are located.