Thanks for stopping by to read my Elite Marketing Pro review.
You’re craving more freedom and independence, and you’re not alone. I get it. You want to be your own boss, to live life on your own terms, and you want to know if Elite Marketing Pro can help you turn those dreams into reality.
Or, like so many other make-money opportunities, is it a scam?
In this review, I’m going to explain what Elite Marketing Pro is, how it works, and what they do. I’ll also discuss whether they’re legit or not and outline the costs, including the VIP program, and additional costs you may have to make Elite Marketing Pro work for you.
The specific topics I’m going to go over are:
- What is Elite Marketing Pro?
- Is Elite Marketing Pro a Scam?
- How Does Elite Marketing Pro Work?
- Elite Marketing Pro Products
- Refund Policies, Additional Costs, and Commissions
- Elite Marketing Pro Reviews and Complaints
- What I Like and Don’t Like about Elite Marketing Pro
- Where Do You Go From Here?
Disclaimer:Please note, I am not a member or an affiliate for Elite Marketing Pro. This review has been researched with information and/or testimonials that are available online in the public domain. Any recommendations and/or conclusions are strictly opinions and may not apply to, or agree with, all persons or situations. See full disclaimer for more info
What is Elite Marketing Pro?
Elite Marketing Pro (EMP) is a marketing system founded by online marketer Tim Erway in April 2013. based out of Indian Harbour Beach, Florida.
Tim’s online marketing experience dates back to the early 2000s when he was the CEO of Money Dynamics and later in 2006, partner of Magnetic Sponsoring which was created by Mike Dillard, who is very well-known and respected in the online marketing community.
He has interviewed marketing legends such as Seth Godin and personal development gurus like Tony Robbins on his self-help podcast, so his connection to Elite Marketing Pro, even if indirect, lends credibility.
Tim is well established in the online marketing industry. In 2016, he joined with Ferny Ceballos and Vince Reed bringing My Internet Traffic System under the umbrella of Elite Marketing Pro.
In 2020 Elite Marketing Pro was rebranded as Attraction Marketing… but currently, it seems as though they are still operating under the Elite Marketing Pro banner with EMP events scheduled throughout this year.
The purpose of the Elite Marketing Pro system is to provide network marketing training; to help network marketers generate leads and recruit prospects using modern online marketing strategies (attraction marketing) rather than the old school MLM strategies of the ’80s and ’90s; the strategies I used in my multi-level-marketing days, starting conversations with strangers in supermarkets and coffee shops, cold calling, and of course recruiting my friends and family. 😀
So, network marketing has changed with the times. It has moved online, but what do you get when you combine network marketing with online marketing?
You get scam accusations of course…
Is Elite Marketing Pro a Scam?
No, Elite Marketing Pro is not a scam, but it is a high-ticket marketing system that’s not suited to everyone.
If you’re on a tight budget, you may find yourself hitting a financial wall with their bigger upsells that get well into the thousands of dollars.
That doesn’t mean there isn’t a ton of value here, or that it’s not right for you.
There are certainly people who will benefit (and have benefited) from what Elite Marketing Pro has to offer, but it’s a relatively narrow demographic in my opinion. At least for their higher-priced memberships such as their VIP, Acceleration, and Elevation programs.
With products priced in the twenty and even thirty-thousand dollars, paid advertising strategies, and VIP in-person events that can also cost thousands when you add the cost of hotels, travel, and exclusive cocktail parties… Elite Marketing Pro is for serious network marketers and business owners, not “tire kickers” who are just checking things out.
However, with big-ticket prices come big-ticket affiliate commissions, so if you do have the funds to get started and you put in the effort, you can certainly earn a significant income.
Well into the six figures is not out of the question.
It’s not guaranteed though. No program, course, or mentor can or will do the work for you. It’s a skill that must be learned and like going to a gym, only those who put in the work reap the benefits.
A lot of scam accusations directed towards these types of programs come from members who may have misunderstood the amount of time and effort involved. And to be fair, it’s not always their fault. Make-money programs and opportunities like this and others, such as Inbound Closer, often get overly aggressive with their marketing, implying that big money can be made without big effort.
Always read the disclaimers.
But Elite Marketing Pro has been around for several years now with tens of thousands of members. They’re obviously doing something right. In fact, their Facebook page has been liked and followed by 100,000+.
So Elite Marketing Pro is legit. They deliver the tools and training they promise, and they pay out commissions on time. They are not a scam.
How Does Elite Marketing Pro Work?
Elite Marketing Pro is sold as a system to help network marketers (or multi-level-marketers) generate leads and recruit prospects for their MLM businesses, but with commission rates on the EMP products as high as 70%, your biggest income opportunity may be promoting Elite Marketing Pro, either exclusively or alongside your network marketing business.
To do that, they have more than a dozen different products and upgrades, not to mention live events and coaching programs. It’s a lot…
Having spent well into the tens of thousand of dollars on courses, memberships, and online marketing programs over the years, the challenge I’ve found is finding time for it all.
In fact, I have thousands of dollars worth of courses and memberships I haven’t even logged into in the last several months or longer. Not because I don’t want to, but because I don’t have time.
And I don’t really need to because here’s the thing…
Success online doesn’t come from doing a little bit of a lot of things, but rather doing a lot of just one thing.
You reach a point when more products, more coaching, and more information becomes a distraction. And rather than helping you reach success, it can actually prevent you. It’s fun to explore and the communities are great, but at some point you must find time to do the work.
I mention this because Elite Marketing Pro has an abundance of products and multiple membership levels, which could become a distraction if not used strategically and with purpose. It’s easy to get lost in tactics and jump from one to the next, never giving any single strategy a chance to gain traction and work.
In my opinion (and what’s worked for me), is that it’s better to focus on a single strategy that resonates with you (video vs blogging for example) until it works, and then double down on that strategy.
Rinse and repeat.
From what I can see though, the approach Elite Marketing Pro takes may promote something different.
Their system seems to include a steady stream of upsells and add ons, and it can keep you in a cycle of feeling you need the next thing. It’s one of the biggest challenges online marketers have, called “shiny object syndrome”, and you should be mindful of it.
Let me be clear though, that doesn’t mean their products are not jam-packed with highly valuable information and training.
As I mentioned earlier, the right person can thrive with this system so I certainly don’t want to discourage you from looking into it further if it interests you.
With that said, let’s take a look at their products.
Elite Marketing Pro Products
First, before I list the dozen-plus products, memberships, and coaching programs that Elite Marketing Pro offers, you should make note that some of these products may not be available at the time you’re reading this, depending on when that is.
Elite Marketing Pro updates their product line-up relatively frequently, or at least they have up until now. It’s not a bad thing, but I find it to be a little confusing to be honest. They may also have limited time special offers that are priced differently than those listed here.
So for current products and pricing your best source will be contacting them directly for the most up-to-date information, or speaking to your EMP coach if you’re already a member.
With that said, this is a list of the many products and programs Elite Marketing Pro sells, starting with their front-end offers…
10 Day Online Recruiting Bootcamp
- How to use the web to generate leads
- How to get prospects chasing you instead of you chasing them
Attraction Marketing Formula ($47 + optional upgrade to the Attract, Influence & Enroll Workshop)
The Attraction Marketing Formula is a 188 page eBook which explains the concept of attraction marketing and how to use it for prospecting and recruiting.
In addition to the eBook are the following bonuses:
- Business Acceleration System
- Ignition Coaching Program (12 module training that includes 1 on 1 training)
- Private Facebook Group
Social Retail and Enrollment Blueprint ($147 + optional upgrade to the Attract, Influence & Enroll Workshop)
- 4 step formula called The 7 Minute Retail Method shows you how to use videos to attract prospects
- The easiest ways to create videos on a budget
- 4 different types of videos and demo showing you when to use each one
- How to overcome your fear of being on camera with tips to look natural and professional
- How to identify the best prospects and quickly build rapport
- How to get people to like, comment, and share your videos
- Access to a recording Q&A session
- Fast start bonus with additional video training, cheat sheets, hot seat reviews, and one-on-one coaching
Elite Marketing Pro (EMP) Inside Membership ($297 per year)
- Page Creator Pro website builder
- Private members community mastermind
- EMP weekly live webinars
- EMP weekly Begin to Win webinars
- EMP monthly insider advanced marketing
- Three one-on-one mindset and marketing coaching sessions
- License to 8 EMP lead capture and sales systems
- 4-step fast-start to online success guide
- Invite to Elite Marketing Pro insider affiliate program
If you purchase the 10 Minute Traffic Machine (details on that below), it comes with an EMP Marketing Pro annual membership as a bonus.
10 Minute Traffic Machine ($997 or 3 payments of $427)
7 module step-by-step training teaching you how to generate high-quality traffic.
- EMP Marketing Pro annual membership
- Fill in the blanks templates for your sales funnels and ads
- One-on-One calls with a coach
- One year of weekly coaching calls
- EMP insider training and private mastermind community
The Ultimate List Building System 2.0 ($147)
- Video training series on how to create a lead-generation funnel
- Fill in the blank copywriting templates
- Lead magnet (also referred to as freebies or bribes to subscribe) templates
$30 Million Video Sales Letter Workshop ($47)
- 90-minute video training with Tim Erway
- 25 Point Sales Letter Template
- Power Words That Sell
- Millionaire Swiple Slides (5 video sales letters for your swipe file)
The 90 Minute Profit Machine ($47)
- Personal fill-in-the-blanks template to create your own 90-minute webinar
- Video walkthrough, tips, and strategies to repeat the process
The Copywriter’s Guild ($197)
- 7 module multimedia walk-through to write ads, capture pages, and order pages
- Copywriting tips, tricks, and shortcuts
- How to do A/B Split Testing
The Ultimate Email Profit Machine ($47)
- How to write emails and questions you must answer before starting
- What to say in your first autoresponder email
- 15 strategies for emails and subject lines
- 5 proven subject line formulas
- 2-hour session with email copywriter Ben Settle
Ignition Coaching Program ($97)
- 12 step-by-step modules showing you how to build your own online business in any niche.
- 3 one-on-one calls with a business coach
LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook ($197)
- 5-step process to get high prospect and quickly turn them into customers/team members
- How to build rapport and develop trust with your audience
- How to create a great LinkedIn profile that’s not salesy or spammy
- The most common mistake network marketers make on LinkedIn
- How to become a trusted authority even if you’re new
- How to display your products and offer and advertise your business opportunity for free
- Why you should NEVER EVER put “Network Marketing Professional” in your profile… and a small tweak you can use to cement a much STRONGER positioning in the mind of your potential prospects.
- How to get LinkedIn to showcase and promote your business without paid ads
- Word for word templates and Mastering Conversions that Close eBook
Many of Elite Marketing Pro’s older products (many of which are mentioned here) are included as bonuses when you buy the LinkedIn Recruiting Playbook, such as the Attraction Marketing Formula, access to the Private Mastermind Community, and the Ignition Coaching Program.
Premier Affiliate Program ($500)
The Premium Affiliate program is for members who want to promote EMP products and earn higher commissions and faster payouts. I’ll explain more about their affiliate program and commissions further below.
Many of the products listed so far are entry-level programs and add ons, but they are all leading to the big-ticket items below. I’ve read conflicting reviews about this, but you may find that your coach in the Ignition Coaching program for example, is there to steer you in the direction of these VIP products.
It’s a lot of money to spend for some people, in some cases life-altering. Having gone into debt myself purchasing expensive products, I can’t in good conscience not recommend tracking and being vigilant with your expenses. These programs only work if you commit to doing the work.
Elite Marketing Pro VIP ($2497 – $2,997)
- VIP roadmap
- Exclusive VIP traffic curriculum
- Weekly traffic mentoring hot seats
- Three one-on-one VIP coaching calls
- VIP Facebook Marketing Group
- Ultimate Leaders Marketing Library (includes several of the products mentioned above as well The Ultimate Webinar Bootcamp, The Expert Branded Enrollment Funnel, Master Audience Attraction System, Passive Prospecting Formula, Social Media Enroller, and Irresistible Info-Marketing Blueprint
- Attraction Marketing Turnkey Website Solution (fully hosted for one year)
- Free Tickets to future events
- Skip to the front of the line VIP Support
EMP values its VIP program at $32,767 per year…
Acceleration Coaching and Mentorship Program ($6000)
The Acceleration Coaching and Mentorship program teaches you the difference between tactical and strategic marketing by focusing on the following areas:
- Facebook Pay Per Click Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Social Media Advertising
- YouTube SEO
- Writing effective ad copy
- Marketing Metrics
- Direct Response Marketing
- Delivering Presentations
EMP Elevation Coaching and Mentorship Program ($29,997) and Renewal ($19,997)
This program is mostly for existing business owners who are already earning mid-six-figure incomes and want to take their businesses to the next level.
If you’re just starting out and not even sure online marketing is for you, a thirty-thousand-dollar coaching and mentorship program is probably not something you should jump straight into without building a solid foundation and going through Elite Marketing Pro’s entry-level programs first. That’s just my opinion.
In addition to the many products and programs, EMP keeps you engaged throughout the year with various events, workshops, and webinars.
In 2020 and the first half of 2021, because of the pandemic, the focus has been on virtual workshops (The Fast Track to Freedom virtual workshops)
As the world opens back and up and people can gather once again, you should expect more in-person events similar to previous ones such as the No Excuses Summit ($497) and exclusive VIP cocktail party ($1000)
For an example of how their in-person events are priced, the costs to attend the Digital Networker Live event ranged from $197 – $3,997 + hotels and travel
Elite Marketing Pro offers 30-day refunds on non-VIP products such as Elite Marketing Pro and Social Retail and Enrollment Blueprint.
Refunds are also available for some live in-person recordings and workshops, as well as trial offers.
However, VIP products, as well as coaching and mentorship programs, are non-refundable.
Live in-person event registrations and all-access passes are non-refundable, but under certain circumstances, credit may be given towards future events and passes.
Like any business, you need equipment and tools.
Since you’re reading this, it’s safe to assume you have the basics; a device or computer with an internet connection.
But there are other tools you’ll need.
The EMP Insider membership does come with a website/page builder, but hosting will be a separate cost.
Depending on the amount of traffic your site gets and what your marketing strategy is (you’ll want faster hosting if you’re going after search engine traffic), hosting can range between $5 – $35 a month.
Like similar programs such as Commission Hero that utilize a sales funnel, you will also need an email autoresponder. Pricing varies but is generally determined by the size of your email list or the number of emails you send out to prospects. There are some free options to start, but as your list grows, so does the price.
Expect to pay anywhere from $15/month to as much as $300 – $400/month as you acquire thousands of leads.
Paid traffic is another expense to consider.
Elite Marketing Pro does teach some free traffic methods, but there are no free traffic methods you can scale quickly.
It takes time to build an audience online, and if you don’t already have a following it can take several months.
So, if you want to make money fast, paid traffic is your only option. And to make money with paid traffic, you need data.
You must test different ads with different audiences, which costs money. The more testing you do, the sooner you’ll land on a profitable campaign, but this can run you into the thousands of dollars.
Finally, you’ll want to budget for travel, food and hotels if you’re planning to attend Elite Marketing Pro’s live events.
Elite Marketing Pro Affiliate Program and Commissions
Okay, we’ve talked enough about spending money. Let’s talk about making it.
Elite Marketing Pro offers a lucrative affiliate program. In fact, this is most likely where you’ll focus most of your efforts; acquiring new Elite Marketing Pro members.
Not only because it pays good, but because much of the training is focused on teaching you how to promote EMP, which is fine. The strategies and tactics used to promote EMP are similar and in some cases the same as you would use to promote products in other niches.
There are two affiliate programs. The standard affiliate program and premier affiliate program. The premier affiliate program will set you back $500, but your commissions will be greater and your payouts faster.
The standard affiliate program pays between 20% and 40% commissions depending on the product you’re promoting (Black Friday offers pay 40%). There are also some products that don’t qualify for the standard affiliate program.
The premier affiliate program pays between 5% and 70% commissions.
Here is the current breakdown…
ProductStandard CommissionPremier CommissionAttraction Marketing Formula20%70%Social Retail & Enrollment Blueprint20%70%Elite Marketing Pro Insider20%40%Insider Phone Assisted Sale20%40%Elite Marketing Pro VIPn/a40%Elevationn/a10%Elevation Renewaln/a5%Elevation Upgraden/a5%Black Friday Offer40%40%Note: Depending on when you’re reading this, Elite Marketing Pro commissions and/or product lineup may have changed.
Elite Marketing Pro Reviews and Complaints
The majority of Elite Marketing Pro reviews are positive. On Facebook, they are currently rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 370 people.
There are also various blogs affiliated with and recommending Elite Marketing Pro, which is a good indication they’ve gone through the training and are earning commissions themselves.
Having said that, not all reviews are positive.
When you go to their Better Business Bureau profile, you will find some some good ones, but also some complaints.
Here’s an example of a good one…
And here’s an example of a complaint…
This is an interesting complaint because it’s about poaching recruits, which is not a complaint you typically run into with these types of programs.
I don’t know enough about this situation to pass judgment. Just what’s written at the BBB. I believe it’s a legitimate complaint but I also think there’d be a lot more complaints about poaching if it were a prevalent issue.
Elite Marketing Pro does provide an extensive response which is too long to fit into a screenshot. If you like, you can read it here.
What I Like About Elite Marketing Pro
- A lot of valuable knowledge and training.
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced network and affiliate marketers. There is no doubt that they know what they’re talking about.
- They’ve been in business for several years.
- Active on social media with 100,000 plus likes and follows, as well as tens of thousands of members.
What I Don’t Like
- No refunds on VIP programs and event registrations
- A steady stream of upsells. No matter how much you spend or how long you’re a member, there will always be new products and events to spend money on.
- Entry-level products are relatively inexpensive, but with additional packages and events, they can quickly climb well into the thousands.
- Some of the strategies they teach depend on paid traffic, which is expensive.
Where Do You Go From Here?
If you’ve read this far, I know you don’t ever want to work for someone else or live your life on someone else’s terms. I know it because it’s what motivates me too. I wake up every morning with overwhelming gratitude that I earn my living from home and I know you can too.
What I don’t know though, is what the best path is for you.
It might be Elite Marketing Pro. They can certainly provide you with the tools, knowledge, and mentorship you’ll need to achieve the life you want, but I don’t know your financial situation and the biggest challenge I see is their advanced packages are not financially accessible for most people.
Spending hundreds and even tens of thousands of dollars is a big decision for most, and it’s a decision only you can make.
You will learn marketing skills that will help you qualify prospects, generate leads, and make money online. If you’re a network marketer and hate the old way of recruiting, you’ll be glad to acquire online recruiting skills.
My only recommendation is to keep track of what you’re spending as you go through the program. Upsells and paid traffic can add up to life-altering amounts of money very fast.
I hope my Elite Marketing Review has been helpful and if you have any comments, questions, or experience with Elite Marketing Pro, please share in the comments section below.