Apple’s Black Friday Event Begins in Australia: Free Gift Card With Select Products
Apple’s annual four-day Black Friday by way of Cyber Monday buying occasion has begun in Australia and New Zealand, with clients capable of obtain a free Apple reward card with the acquisition of choose merchandise by way of November 29.
The promotion is offered on Apple’s on-line retailer, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store places in Australia. As ordinary, refurbished merchandise usually are not eligible for a present card, and the supply can’t be mixed with academic pricing.
Apple’s four-day buying occasion may even be obtainable in the United States, Canada, UK, and choose different nations beginning on Black Friday.
Black Friday is among the few events per yr that Apple gives offers on its merchandise, however higher offers are sometimes obtainable by way of resellers like Amazon, so ensure that to take a look at our Black Friday roundup and best Thanksgiving Day deals for the most recent reductions on the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, equipment, and extra.
Apple’s reward card values in Australia are as follows:
- A$70 for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone SE
- A$35 for second-generation or third-generation AirPods
- A$70 for AirPods Pro
- A$105 for AirPods Max
- A$70 for Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- A$140 for 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- A$140 for MacE book Air, 13-inch MacE book Pro, and Mac mini
- A$280 for 27-inch iMac
- A$70 for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- A$70 for Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro and iPad Air
- A$35 for second-generation Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo Charger, and 4 pack of AirTags
- A$35 for Beats Flex and Beats Studio Buds
- A$70 for Powerbeats Pro, Solo3 Wireless, and Studio3 Wireless
As ordinary, lots of Apple’s newest merchandise are excluded from the supply, resembling iPhone 13 and Apple Watch Series 7 fashions.
Apple reward playing cards at the moment are all-in-one and can be utilized in the direction of the acquisition of merchandise, subscription-based providers like Apple Music and Apple TV+, App Store apps, iTunes Store content material like TV reveals and films, iCloud+ storage, and extra.